What is your attitude toward work?

I've been reading Donald Trump's Think Big.
If there is such book that I could say that awakens me of the realities of life and career, then this is it!  I am not yet done reading it.  My pace has been slow lately. Nevertheless, this allows me to savor every information and made me realize of a lot of things that is going on in my life.

Let me just share a part of the book that truly stirs me.  It applies not only to being an employee, but as an entrepreneur as well. This is the part where the book poses some questions to the readers, a sort of a pre-test before reading the entire thing.

"There is no worse feeling than being trapped in a job you do not enjoy. You have to love what you do. To be a success the most important thing is to love what you do.  You have to put in long hours and face enormous challenges to be successful. If you do not love what you do, you will never make it through. If you love your work, the difficulties will be balanced out by the enjoyment.  I love making deals and constructing great buildings. The fun I am having every day  keeps me going when things get tough."

Comments

Popular Posts