Coffee talk: Starbucks coffee in the nearest grocery store

One of the doctors I consulted with in the past, advised me to either eliminate coffee or to cut the quantity of intakes into half.  I suffered from a recurring tonsillopharyngitis, 3 times a year at a minimum. Though stress from my job - working at night for more than 6 years has taken its toll in my body - was the main reason as he said, he gave me a lot of things to do and ponder.  Surprisingly, I never stopped drinking coffee but instead I decided to resign from my job and pursue something else.

A dose of coffee would awaken my senses that's why it has been part of my routine.

However, resigning from my job has its cons. One of them is my inability to buy Starbucks coffee when I want to. The price has  increased by the way. I used to buy a cup of tall mocha for P110 and now it is priced at P135. Sometimes, it make me think more than twice if I have to buy or will I settle for a hot delicious Brown Kopiko which is too cheap to have it as a comparison.  Another reason is Starbucks is simply too far from my vicinity. But that would change by next year if the company will implement the same marketing strategy here in the Philippines.

photo from yugatech.com


In an effort to make Starbucks coffee available to everyone in US, the company shall make its entry to a single-serve cup market. Brewer will be sold to U.S. supermarket chains and warehouse club stores; using Starbucks and Seattle's Best coffees (Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks). That means you can buy your fave choice of Starbucks coffee in your nearest grocery store.  

Comments

Popular Posts