The Future of Work

As I am nearing my second year anniversary as a freelancer, I looked at my future with excitement for more years of learning experiences and great business relationships with my clients. Freelancing as a business has been profitable for me. And I am hoping to a more productive years to come and more growth as an individual and as a freelancer. There is literally no room to get bored or idle. It's a busy and exciting world in freelancing.

Odesk has been keeping my hands tied on some virtual projects, which I'm pretty happy about.

It is anticipated that in less than 10 years, the landscape of employment or work would change as more people would be working online rather than on-site. Though this may mean competition among freelancers, this also mean more online work or projects.

Let me share some videos to orient you about freelancing or online jobs and ODesk.


oDesk - Changing How the World Works


Interview of Gary Swart, CEO of oDesk by Leena Rao of TechCrunch

Comments

Popular Posts