One Busy December


I thought that everything will slow down towards the end of the year. Unexpectedly, opportunities came one after another. I had a hard time letting go great opportunities especially  when it means money and perfect job that matches my skills.

Later did I realize that  I've committed myself to too many tasks. Though I can still manage my schedule, I am simply too busy right now to do my usual household chores, shopping and movie-watching. The worst part is, I just made myself a mountain of laundry.

Lately, I've been working for 10 hours in some days. And you know what that means in freelancing--10-hour work in freelancing is pure work. Mini-breaks, meals, phone calls, and some distractions do not count. Simply put a 10-hour work is purely work. In an office, whether you do quality work or not, as long as you are present, you get paid for that day. Not in this kind of business.

With all of the opportunities and my busy schedule, I am looking forward to a more productive 2013 in freelancing business. That makes me happy and excited.

As this year ends, let me take this opportunity to thank all the visitors of this blog. It's been an amazing journey for me. And I thank you for being part of this blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts